CellRoute is a fully featured terminal that allows major network operators to provide a viable alternative to Fixed Line Connections by offering their customers Fixed Wireless Access to Voice and Data services.
CellRoute provides users with high quality voice using EFR (Enhanced Full Rate) codecs and is available with support for data connections using either GPRS or HSDPA, providing access to the latest 3.5G networks and offering data rates of up to 3.6Mbps.
The unit optionally has an integrated lithium battery to cater for mains power outages which provides 11 hours of standby time with a talk time of up to 2 hours.
The CellRoute can be self-installed by the end user, making the provisioning cycle simple and reducing costs for the network operator.
- High Ringer Equivalence POTS Interface supports up to 4 additional extensions
- Built-in antenna with external antenna facility
- Bellcore Caller Line ID Presentation
- GSM Network features supported (subject to network support)
- Selectable Dial tone and Ring cadences
- SIM Lock and Network Lock
- Off-hook Howler